Welcome to the Melvor Idle Wiki!
This is the Official Wiki for Melvor Idle, an Idle RPG inspired by RuneScape and created by Malcs (aka MrFrux), with help from Prat and Coolrox95. Part of the community also participates in improving and filling the wiki, even though a major part of the wiki is generated from the source code.
The game is currently version V1.2.2. For a news about current and future updates, check out the Official Melvor Idle News Page. There is no date set for future updates, but be sure to join the socials to hear the announcements first!
As noted on Steam: "Inspired by RuneScape, Melvor Idle takes the core of what makes an adventure game so addictive and strips it down to its purest form! This is a feature-rich, idle/incremental game combining a distinctly familiar feel with a fresh gameplay experience. Maxing 20+ skills has never been more zen."
As it stands today, the game consists of levelling different skills up to their max levels, acquiring different loot, and beating the end-game bosses.
Read the Beginner's guide to learn more if you're new to the game.
Melvor Idle is published by Jagex.
Other Important Articles
- Main article: Contributing
If you want to help with the wiki, please create a wiki account from the menu near the top of this page.
Join our Discord and refer to the #wiki-discussion channel for any assistance with editing wiki content (or anything else wiki related).
A lot of the content on the Wiki is generated via Lua functions. Please be cautious around this. If you notice a page generated by Lua, contact one of the Wiki Admins before editing the page.
What To Do
- Main article: Contributing/To-Do List
If you want to help but don't know what you can do, here are a couple of things you can do:
- Check Category:Out of Date pages, update them if necessary, and then update the template call on the page to the newest version.
- Check Category:Pages with broken file links and fix missing images if needed.
- Update pages such as the Money Making Guide or the FAQ to weed out answers that are obsolete and update ones that are out of date.
- Look through existing Guides and refine the formatting or add additional information.