Air God Dungeon/Guide
|This page is out of date (v1.0.1).|
Why clear Air God Dungeon?
- Perpetual Haste - massively speeds up Crafting and Fletching.
- Aeris God Armour - ranged best-in-slot. This set is mandatory to idle the Water God Dungeon. You will also need 10 gloves to later upgrade them into the Poison Virulence Gloves.
- Deadeye Amulet - ranged best-in-slot.
- Deadeye Ring - you will need 10 of them to later upgrade into the Poison Virulence Ring.
- Stormsnap - Situationally useful, but almost mandatory for farming the Ocean Song later.
According to the simulator:
- If you want the full Armour set, then you need to clear the dungeon 91 times for 75% of that happening or 192 times for 95%.
- If you want the full set and Stormsnap, then it's 277 times for 75% and 576 times for 95%.
Gear to idle
|(G) Ancient Helmet||Head||7%|
|(G) Ancient Platebody||Body||7%|
|(G) Ancient Platelegs||Leggings||7%|
|(G) Dragon Boots||Boots||6%|
|(U) Ancient D-hide Vambraces||Hands||6%|
|Elite Amulet of Defence||Neck||2%|
It is heavily suggested to use the Sandstorm Ring because it boosts your clear time by 20%. Other rings don't come even relatively close.
If you have FEZ (3% DR) use it instead of the Elite Amulet of Defence (2% DR). If you don't have any of them, use Gold Sapphire Necklace, but you really want at least Elite Defence to idle this dungeon.
The simulation was done with the given build. All combat levels are equal to 85 aside from Hitpoints. No prayers, no potions, no any other buffs.
The intermediate steps can be checked with this spreadsheet. (link)
|Weapon||Adjusted clears per hour||Buff compared to previous|
The usual food expenditure is 384 Whale (Perfect) per hour.
You want to get at least the Ancient Claw because it is a good time to farm it after unlocking Ancient Magicks.
Ideally, you want to get 10 Infernal Cores from the Infernal Stronghold and farm the Dragon Claw to make the Infernal Claw.
Check the Infernal Stronghold/Guide to farm it most efficiently. You should be able to idle everything aside from Malcs's.
|Melvor Idle version v1.0.4 (Released: 25th May 2022)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|