|This page is up to date (v1.0.3).
This article is about the Adventure game mode. For a strategy guide, see Adventure/Guide
Adventure mode is a Game Mode in which players start with only a few skills and must work to unlock others. It includes the following changes:
- Skills are locked and must be purchased using GP to access
- Start with only Attack, Strength, Defence, and Hitpoints unlocked along with 10 Shrimp and a Bronze Sword.
- Non-Combat skill levels cannot go above your Combat Level.
- When a skill level reaches its limit, experience can be gained up to the experience required for the next level minus 1 experience point.
- With a Combat Level at 99 or higher, experience in skills is still limited to experience required for the next virtual level minus 1 experience point (e.g., with a combat level at 99, skill experience is limited to 14,391,159).
- The Combat Triangle penalties for using a combat style the enemy is resistant to are increased (identical to the changes in Hardcore mode)
- Hitpoints, Damage, and Food Healing values are 10x larger than in Standard or Hardcore modes. This is purely a cosmetic change - all gains that are based on HP work as in other modes.
Skill Unlock Costs
All skills cost the same amount to unlock, but the price increases for each skill purchased.