|This page is out of date (v0.20).
Adventure mode is a version of the game in which players start with only a few skills and must work to unlock others. It includes the following changes:
- Skills are locked and must be purchased using GP to access
- Start with only Attack, Strength, Defence, and Hitpoints unlocked along with 10 Shrimp and a Bronze Sword.
- Non-Combat skill levels cannot go above your Combat Level.
- When a skill level reaches its limit, experience can be gained up to the experience required for the next level minus 1 experience point.
- With a Combat Level at 99 or higher, experience in skills is still limited to experience required for the next virtual level minus 1 experience point (e.g., with a combat level at 99, skill experience is limited to 14,391,159).
- The Combat Triangle penalties for using a combat style the enemy is resistant to are increased (identical to the changes in Hardcore mode)
- Hitpoints, Damage, and Food Healing values are 10x larger than standard.
There is a guide for this mode at Adventure/Guide.
Skill Unlock Costs
All skills cost the same amount to unlock, but the price increases for each skill purchased.