|This page is out of date (v1.1).
The settings area is where a user can change various options for the game, including notifications, dark mode, and save management.
This can be accessed from the game's navigation column on the left, towards the bottom. Within the settings area, there are multiple categories of settings.
The Combat Settings section.
- Toggle Offline Combat
- Special Attack Modifier Colour
- Determines the colours used for Enemy Special Attack Modifier descriptions. Colours are determined by the game's general perspective of a Buff / Debuff. Can be changed between Green (Buffs) & Red (Debuffs), or Neutral for both Buffs and Debuffs.
The General Settings section.
- Toggle Ignore Bank Full
- If your bank becomes full after performing an action, then continue the action without acquiring the item (but still get the XP for it, if any).
- Continue Thieving on Stun
- If enabled, you will continue Thieving after a set time if you are stunned.
- Auto Restart Dungeon
- If enabled, a completed dungeon will automatically be restarted. Rewards will be collected upon completion, however any items dropped by Monsters (such as Shards in God Dungeons) will still need to be looted manually or with Amulet of Looting.
- Show Virtual Levels
- If enabled, this will display your skill level above Level 99.
- Allow Perfect Cooking
- If enabled, will allow items in Cooking to become Perfect.
- Toggle Eyebleach Mode for Lair of the Spider Queen Dungeon
- Pause actions for skills (Except for Farming) when the game is minimised or placed in the background to activate offline progression upon return.
- If enabled, the game will pause your current action and will award your offline progression when focusing back into the game. This setting is enabled by default on mobile devices.
The Notification Settings section.
- Show Item Sale Confirmations
- If enabled, you will see a confirmation when you attempt to sell an item.
- Show Shop Purchase Confirmations
- If enabled, you will see a confirmation when you attempt to buy an item from the shop.
- Show Item Notifications
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when an item is added to your bank.
- Show current quantity of item in your Bank in Item Notification.
- If enabled, the current amount of acquired items will be shown next to the acquired amount in a small notification.
- Show GP Notifications
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when you receive GP.
- Show Slayer Coin Notifications.
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when you receive Slayer Coins.
- Show Item Preservation Notifications.
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when you successfully preserve an item.
- Show Mastery Checkpoint Notifications
- If enabled, you will be asked to confirm the spending of Mastery Pool XP if you are going to dip below a Mastery Checkpoint.
- Show "You have been Stunned" Notifications in Combat.
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when you have been Stunned in Combat or Thieving.
- Show "You are now Asleep" notifications in Combat.
- If enabled, you will see a small notification when you are put to Sleep in Combat.
- Show Notification when you discover a Summoning Mark (Level up popups will always show).
- If enabled, you will see a small notification whenever a Summoning Mark drops.
- Show confirmation when attempting to destroy a Farming crop.
- If enabled, you will be asked to confirm before you destroy a crop in Farming.
- Show confirmation when attempting to close the game.
- If enabled, will display a warning if attempting to close the game.
Mobile Push Notification Settings
These settings allow the player to receive push notifications on a mobile device of their choosing when certain events occur, such as reaching the Offline Progression 12 hour cap or when a seed planted in Farming has grown.
These settings have no effect unless logged in to the cloud and a mobile device has been connected.
The Mobile Push Notification Settings section.
- Toggle Farming "Ready to Harvest" Push Notifications
- If enabled, you will be notified when your crops are ready to harvest. Note: Notifications are only enabled for crops planted using the "Plant All" option.
- Connect Mobile Device to your Cloud Account
- If you are logged into the Cloud, this allows the Desktop versions of the game to schedule Push Notifications to your Mobile Device.
The Minibar Settings section.
- Toggle Skilling Minibar
- If enabled, the Skilling Minibar will display on each non-combat Skill page.
- Toggle Combat Minibar
- If enabled, the Combat Minibar will display upon entering Combat.
- Display Combat Minibar on Combat Screen
- If enabled, the Combat Minibar will display in the Combat Screen.
- Combat Minibar - Display Equipment Set Selection
- If enabled, the Combat Minibar will display your different equipment sets and allows you to change them though the minibar.
- Combat Minibar - Display Enemy Hitpoints & Attack Bar
- If enabled, the Combat Minibar will display Enemy Hitpoints & Attack Bar below your character's Hitpoints and Attack Bar.
Melvor Cloud Settings
The Cloud Settings section.
- Auto Save to Cloud
- If enabled, the account will save automatically to cloud when you log in to said account.
- Connect to Patreon
- Allows you to see whenever you are connected to Patreon, and gives the ability to (dis)connect your account to Patreon.
These settings will only appear on the Steam version of the game; however, the section itself still appears on other versions other than browser.
The Steam Settings section.
- Set Zoom Level
- Sets the level of zoom for the game.
- Full Screen
- Toggles between Full Screen and Windowed modes.
The Interface Settings section.
- Toggle Dark Mode
- Toggles between a Dark Theme and Light Theme for the game.
- Default Page on Load
- The highlighted page will be the first screen to pop up when opening the game.
- Use small Level Up Notification
- When enabled, is selected, the level notifications will appear small and at the bottom of the screen.
- Toggle Mini Sidebar Mode
- If toggled, the sidebar on the left will be collapsed to show only icons. Hovering over the sidebar will expand it.
- Number Format
- Selects how you would like numbers to appear across the game (requires refresh for changes to take effect).
- Remove commas from all numbers
- If enabled, this will remove commas from all numbers in the game. Helps if your locale is not used to the formatting provided (requires refresh for changes to take effect).
- Toggle Minor Accessibility Features
- Enables minor accessibility changes for those who use a Screen Reader. This includes item names in the bank, on small notifications, and in other areas in the game where icons wouldn't be picked up by a screen reader (requires refresh for changes to take effect).
The Performance Settings section.
- Show Combat Damage Splashes
- When disabled, the damage and healing numbers that appear on HP bars during Combat will not be rendered.
- Render Combat Progress Bars
- When disabled, the slowly filling bar for skilling and combat attack intervals will not be rendered.
The Account Settings section.
- Export Save
- Allows you to make a copy of your save file.
- Download Save
- Downloads a copy of your save that you can use to restore your game in the "Import/Export Save" option.
- Reset Account Progress
- Completely removes your progress, resetting everything back to 0. Basically a new account. Be warned, the only way to recover your account after clicking this is importing a save. Your cloud and local data will be permanently erased.