Bob's Rake

From Melvor Idle
This page is up to date (v1.0).
Bob's Rake
Bob's Rake (item).svg
Created by Patreon (Berlyn)
+50% Chance to preserve Compost or Weird Gloop applied to Farming Plots when harvesting
When equipped with Bob's Gloves: +25% Chance to preserve Compost or Weird Gloop applied to Farming Plots when harvesting.
Item ID: 811
Category: Combat
Type: Weapon
Sells For: Coins.svg 580
Equipment Slot: Weapon
Modifiers:

+50% Chance to preserve Compost or Weird Gloop applied to Farming Plots when harvesting

Item Sources:
  • Killing: Master Farmer (monster).svg
Item Uses:
Part of 100% Completion: Yes

Bob's Rake when equipped provides a 50% chance for any Compost (item).svg Compost or Weird Gloop (item).svg Weird Gloop applied to a Farming plot to be preserved. When equipped with Bob's Gloves (item).png Bob's Gloves, there is an additional 25% chance to preserve for a total of 75% chance to preserve. In order for the preservation chance to apply, Bob's Rake must be equipped when either a crop is harvested, a crop dies, or a growing crop is destroyed.

Stats

Weapon Stats
Offensive Stats Defensive Stats
Attack Speed 4000 Defence (skill).svg Defence Bonus 1
Attack Type Combat.svg Melee Defence (skill).svg Damage Reduction 0%
Strength (skill).svg Strength Bonus 1 Ranged (skill).svg Defence Bonus 1
Combat.svg Stab Bonus 1 Magic (skill).svg Defence Bonus 1
Combat.svg Slash Bonus 1 Other
Combat.svg Block Bonus 1 Slayer (skill).svg Bonus Slayer XP 0%
Ranged (skill).svg Attack Bonus 0 Attack (skill).svg Level Required 0
Ranged (skill).svg Strength Bonus 0 Ranged (skill).svg Level Required 0
Magic (skill).svg Attack Bonus 0 Magic (skill).svg Level Required 0
Magic (skill).svg % Damage Bonus 0% Two Handed? true

Item Sources

Loot

Melvor Idle version v1.0 (Released: 11th November 2021)
Combat.svgCombat:
Attack (skill).svg Attack
Strength (skill).svg Strength
Defence (skill).svg Defence
Hitpoints (skill).svg Hitpoints
Ranged (skill).svg Ranged
Magic (skill).svg Magic
Prayer (skill).svg Prayer
Slayer (skill).svg Slayer
Skills:
Woodcutting (skill).svg Woodcutting
Fishing (skill).svg Fishing
Firemaking (skill).svg Firemaking
Cooking (skill).svg Cooking
Mining (skill).svg Mining
Smithing (skill).svg Smithing
Thieving (skill).svg Thieving
Farming (skill).svg Farming
Fletching (skill).svg Fletching
Crafting (skill).svg Crafting
Runecrafting (skill).svg Runecrafting
Herblore (skill).svg Herblore
Agility (skill).svg Agility
Summoning (skill).svg Summoning
Astrology (skill).svg Astrology
Alternative Magic (skill).svg Alternative Magic
Other:Man (thieving).svg Beginners Guide Guides.svg Guides Bank Slot (upgrade).svg Bank Combat.svg Combat Mastery.svg Mastery Coins.svg Money Making Shop.svg Shop Easter.svg Easter Eggs Finn, the Cat (pet).png Pets Golden Golbin (pet).svg Golbin Raid
Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables