|This page is up to date (v1.2).
- 1 - 570 Melee Damage
- 25% Deadly Cut
- Perform a normal attack. On a hit, inflicts Bleed that deals 200 and 4% of your max hitpoints as damage over 10s.
- 25% Flurry
- The enemy attacks 5 times for 50% of the enemy's normal damage. Each time the enemy hits they gain +20% Max Hit, stacking up to 5 times. Stacks reset on a miss. Attacks can miss. Avoidable.
- 25% Infernum
- The enemy performs 3 unavoidable attacks that deal 75% of the enemy's normal damage on the 1st attack, 125% of the enemy's normal damage on the 2nd attack, and 175% of the enemy's normal damage on the 3rd attack.
- 25% Tidal Wave
- The enemy launches a massive tidal wave, dealing 350 damage plus 50% of the enemy's max hit damage 2 times over 0.2s. On use, gives you +20% Attack Interval for 3 of your turns and -30% Melee Evasion until the end of the fight. Unavoidable.
- Reduce Player damage reduction by 40%
- +40% chance to apply a Stun for 1 Attack Turn when hitting with any attack (once per turn), +150% Lifesteal, and +500% Bleed lifesteal
- Stun Immunity
- +100% chance to ignore Stun and Freeze
- Bleed Immunity
- +100% chance to ignore bleed
In addition to loot, the monster will also drop 1 - 6,700.
The loot dropped by the average kill is worth 32,307.69 if sold.
Including GP and bones, the average kill is worth 35,958.19.