From Melvor Idle
Alpha v0.22.1 - (6th October 2021)
- Added visual interval indicators to both Active and Passive Cooking buttons.
- The Cloud is currently auto-saving on a 4 hour interval.
- Doubled the drop rate of Ancient D-Hide Body, Ancient Crossbow and Twin Exiles from Elder Chest obtained within Dragons Den.
- Adjusted Green/Blue/Red/Black Dragon Special Attack chances to 10/20/30/40%, down from 40/40/40/40%
- Adjusted Green/Blue/Red/Black Dragon Hide drops from respective Dragons to 15/20/25/30, up from 10/10/10/10
- Dropped Lesser Sandstorm Special Attack in Arid Plains to 30%, down from 100%.
- Reduced cooked food requirement for most Agility Obstacles by 50-60%
- Basic Soup no longer requires Carrots, but now needs 2 potatoes instead of 1.
- Hearty Soup no longer requires Carrots
- Chicken Soup now heals for 110 HP, up from 96
- Cream Corn Soup now heals for 58 HP, up from 48
- Cows now drop up for 6 Raw Beef, up from 4.
- Updated Clue Chasers Insignia description to be more clear.
- Clue Chasers Insignia bonus now applies to Mysterious Stones.
- Fixed issue where Passive Cooking offline didn't include Cooking Interval reductions
- Fixed tooltip in Thieving for Thieving Gloves showing incorrect bonus.
- Fixed tooltips not showing in the "You Have" section of Cooking
- Adjusted Special Attack description for Spider King to show it is unavoidable.
- Fixed Alchemist's Bag consumption issues in Combat.
- Fixed off-by-one Bank error that caused incorrect items to be moved.
- Leprechaun + Salamander now provide the correct Summoning XP.
- Fixed Clue Chaser's Insignia applying its bonus to Rare and Unique Thieving drops unintentionally.
- Devil + Leprechaun Synergy no longer gives Rare/Unique Thieving items when it rolls no items.
- Corrected Plant Potato drop rate to actually be 100%
- Further fixes applied to Offline calculations.