From Melvor Idle
Alpha v0.22.1 - (6th October 2021)
- Added visual interval indicators to both Active and Passive Cooking buttons.
- The Cloud is currently auto-saving on a 4 hour interval.
- Doubled the drop rate of Ancient D-hide Body, Ancient Crossbow and Twin Exiles from Elder Chest obtained within Dragons Den.
- Adjusted Green / Blue / Red / Black Dragon Special Attack chances to 10 / 20 / 30 / 40%, down from 40 / 40 / 40 / 40%.
- Adjusted Green / Blue / Red / Black Dragon Hide drops to 15 / 20 / 25 / 30, up from 10 / 10 / 10 / 10.
- Reduced Lesser Sandstorm Special Attack in Arid Plains to 30%, down from 100%.
- Reduced cooked food requirement for most Agility Obstacles by 50-60%.
- Basic Soup no longer requires Carrots, but now needs 2 Potatoes instead of 1 .
- Hearty Soup no longer requires Carrots.
- Chicken Soup now heals for 110 HP, up from 96
- Cream Corn Soup now heals for 58 HP, up from 48.
- Cows now drop up to 6 Raw Beef, up from 4 .
- Updated Clue Chasers Insignia description to be more clear.
- Clue Chasers Insignia bonus now applies to Mysterious Stones.
- Fixed issue where Passive Cooking offline didn't include Cooking Interval reductions.
- Fixed tooltip in Thieving for Thieving Gloves showing incorrect bonus.
- Fixed tooltips not showing in the "You Have" section of Cooking.
- Adjusted Special Attack description for Spider King to show it is unavoidable.
- Fixed Alchemist's Bag consumption issues in Combat.
- Fixed off-by-one Bank error that caused incorrect items to be moved.
- Leprechaun + Salamander now provide the correct Summoning XP.
- Fixed Clue Chasers Insignia applying its bonus to Rare and Unique Thieving drops unintentionally.
- Devil + Leprechaun Synergy no longer gives Rare/Unique Thieving items when it rolls no items.
- Corrected Plant Potato drop rate to actually be 100%.
- Further fixes applied to Offline calculations.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.0.5)|
|2018||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6|
|2019||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2|
|2020||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1|
|2021||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1|
|2022||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5|
|Melvor Idle version v1.0.5 (Released: 5th July 2022)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|