Alpha v0.19.1 - (18th March 2021)
Mobile Push Notifications
Introducing Mobile Push Notifications!
If you are a Mobile Player, or also use your Mobile Device to continue progress while away from the PC then you'll be happy about this.
You will now receive Push Notifications when you reach the Offline Time cap, or your crops in Farming are ready to grow!
Be sure to have Push Notifications enabled for your Mobile Device for these to work.
Link your Mobile Device
Within the Settings of the game, you can link your Mobile Device to your Cloud Account. This will allow the Desktop version of the game to schedule Push Notifications for you if you decide to close the game.
Just note that this can only be setup from the App itself on your Mobile Device.
- Mobile Push Notifications have been introduced! Currently only active for Offline Time cap and Farming Timers.
- New Settings to enable/disable Push Notifications.
- New Setting to connect your Mobile Device to your Cloud Account, enabling the scheduling of Push Notifications to your Mobile Device if playing on a Desktop Version.
- Herblore Potions have been mostly transitioned to the new Modifiers system.
- Due to the Herblore Potion transition, multiplicative bonuses are now additive bonuses which means some numbers have changed. Below details the changes.
- Melee Accuracy Potion - Now +[8, 12, 15, 25]% Increased Melee Accuracy Rating (additive) instead of [10, 15, 20, 30]% Increased Melee Accuracy Rating (multiplicative).
- Melee Strength Potion - Now +[1, 3, 6, 10]% Increased Melee Strength (additive) instead of [2, 4, 8, 12]% Increased Melee Strength (multiplicative).
- Melee Evasion Potion - Now +[8, 12, 15, 25]% Increased Melee Evasion Rating (additive) instead of [10, 15, 20, 30]% Increased Melee Evasion Rating (multiplicative).
- Ranged Assistance Potion - Now +[4, 8, 12, 20]% Increased Ranged Accuracy & Evasion Rating (additive) instead of [5, 10, 15, 25]% Increased Ranged Accuracy & Evasion Rating (multiplicative).
- Magic Assistance Potion - Now +[4, 8, 12, 20]% Increased Magic Accuracy & Evasion Rating (additive) instead of [5, 10, 15, 25]% Increased Magic Accuracy & Evasion Rating (multiplicative).
- Magic Damage Potion - Now +[1, 5, 10, 15]% Increased Magic Damage (additive) instead of [2, 5, 9, 16]% Increased Magic Damage (multiplicative).
- Crafting Potion has changed entirely - Now +[5, 10, 15, 25]% chance to double Items in Crafting instead of [5, 8, 10, 15]% chance for Double Crafting Skill XP.
- Enemy Special Attack Descriptions now tell you about the "Normal Hit" mechanic. If the special attack buff is already active, enemy deals a NORMAL Attack. This is only a mechanic for special attacks that deal 0 damage, and simply buff the enemy for x turns.
- Updated the Settings Page layout for Mobile / Narrow Screen Resolutions.
- Most Special Attacks that alter Player Stats have been transitioned to the new Modifiers system. Some still need to be transitioned (like stacking debuffs and other unique ones) but its a start.
- Ancient Ring of Skills now correctly applies bonus XP to Alt. Magic.
- Gold Emerald Ring was providing bonuses Skill XP to Alt. Magic, when it shouldn't have.
- Combat Loot drops now correctly roll the required Doubling Modifiers.
- Scorching Ray Special Attack description displaying incorrect damage values.
- Frozen / Stun damage increase not applying to enemies.
- Crafting and Fletching not calculating skill interval incorrectly and inconsistency relating to the Mastery Pool bonus.
- Almighty Lute providing more GP than intended.
- Confetti Crossbow providing 10x the amount of intended GP in Adventure Mode.
- Simultaneous death of Enemy and Player in combat now kills player.
- Incorrect Damage Descriptions for Magic Gear providing increased Minimum Spell Damage.
- Some Enemies are no longer able to activate a Normal Attack when they shouldn't be able to (e.g. Aeris)
- Corrected the description for Gunter.
- Prayer Points are no longer deducted upon activating/deactivating a Prayer.
- Ty now rolls correctly online for Agility.
- Ku-tul's "Curse of the Deep" is now avoidable, matching its description.
- Mobile Ad Free versions have the minibar and notifications are no longer elevated too high.
- Pirate's Lost Ring no longer provides an inconsistent Skill XP bonus.
- Getting set to 0 HP by the first hit of a multi-hit enemy special attack now kills the player.
- "View All Global Active Passives from Agility" now updates obstacle reductions based on Level 99 Mastery Bonus.
- Longrange Attack Style now properly provides Hidden Defence Levels.
- Cleaned up a lot of back-end code.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.1)
||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6
||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2
||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1