Alpha v0.15.3 (17th June 2020)
I have a little update for everyone which includes some fixes and nice new QoL features that I assume everyone will love. Most of these were scheduled for v0.16, but there was no point keeping you waiting for it.
- Introducing the Combat Minibar - This nifty little bar will appear in the bottom right of your screen upon entering combat. It shows your current HP, provides a button to eat food or run away, and clicking the HP bar brings you straight back to the Combat page. This minibar will display on all pages, so you are no longer required to keep checking back to make sure you are not about to die. If you do not wish to see this, you can disable it in settings.
- You can now Sell ALL but 1. This setting remembers your choice, so it will update the sale quantity for each bank item you click to easily sell all but 1 without needing to select the option each time.
- Hovering over an item in a crafting-related skill will now show the recipe in a tooltip.
- Ice Shortbows now have +37 Ranged Strength Bonus.
- Ice Longbows now have +75 Ranged Strength Bonus.
- Increased Big ol Ron Slash and Defend accuracies to +138, up from +118.
- Increased Ancient Sword Special Attack Chance to 25%, up from 20%.
- The Bone Necklace now rewards 2x the amount of Prayer Points for the bones it automatically buries.
- Each tier of the Lucky Herb Potion now provides a extra flat +3 quantity of the grown herb.
- Added padding to the bottom of the Bank to allow room for the Sell dropdown menu to display correctly and not get cut off.
- Fixed issue where it was possible to loot an item multiple times when collecting from the loot container.
- Fixed issue where Max Skillcape was not increasing Firemaking Coal chance to 100%.
- Fixed rogue upgrade button for Earth Layered Shield.
- Cooking stats now track offline progression.
- Total Fish Cooked stat now correctly tracks correct quantity cooked, instead of assuming 1 is always cooked.
- Fixed issue where Deadeye Amulet was activating 75% of the same, instead of the intended 25%.
- God Dungeon Upgrades will now appear correctly in the Shop without requiring a refresh.
- Guardian Amulet now correctly resets the Damage Reduction upon defeating an enemy.
- Fixed an issue where the Guardian Amulet would reset if you changed equipment during a fight.
- Fixed an issue where the quantity of herbs dropped via the Lucky Herb Potion was not affected by double loot chance items.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.2)
||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6
||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2
||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1 .2