From Melvor Idle
Alpha v0.12.1 (16th February 2020)
This update addresses some of the feedback received after the last Major Update. I will continue to adjust according to feedback over the next few days!
- New Combat Potion added to Herblore - Diamond Luck Potion - Your chance to hit an enemy is lucky. (Roll chance to hit twice, use the better option). Requires Level 85 and uses 1 Barrentoe Herb and 1 Diamond to make. Potion suggestion submitted by Scrapless
- Farming UI now shows current amount of Compost in Bank.
- Herblore now has a 1 in 400 chance to drop a Mastery Token per action. Down from 1 in 1000
- Damage Reduction Potion charges increased to 10/15/20/30, up from 3/3/3/5
- Damage Reduction Potion % benefit increased to 2/4/6/10, up from 1/2/5/10
- Chapeau Noir no longer provides melee Defence bonuses.
- Updated the Auto Eat text to be more specific.
- Herb Sacks now only provide up to 5 of an Herb Seed, down from 10.
- Slightly increased the drop chance of Carrot Seeds and Snape Grass Seeds from Thieving the Farmer.
- Farming timers should no longer go into negatives.
- You can no longer purchase a second Skillcape of the same Skill from the Shop.
- Fixed Lemontyle grow time.
- Auto Eat symbol now shows in Thieving.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.1)|
|2018||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6|
|2019||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2|
|2020||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1|
|2021||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1|
|2022||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1|
|Melvor Idle version v1.1.1 (Released: 18th October 2022)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|