Alpha v0.11.1 (14th January 2020)
This update details a lot of fixes that have been applied since the recent major update.
- There is now an option to disable the confirmation that appears when attempting to close the game.
- The game will no longer give you a Slayer Task for an enemy you do not have the ability to access.
- Fixed errors with save loading, where undefined variables would basically stop the game from loading completely.
- Fixed issued with dungeons becoming inaccessible.
- Fixed Augury Prayer which provided NaN values for combat.
- Fixed Redemption Prayer which unintentionally activated if your Hitpoints were greater than 0.
- Healing values for food displayed in the bank screen now display correctly.
- Fixed issues where some items were not able to be upgraded, even if you had the requires resources to do so.
- Fixed error where all Slayer Platebodies would provide NaN Slayer XP when equipped.
- Completion log now displays correct percentages.
- Carrots now have Mastery correctly applied.
- Thieving max hits are now correct.
- Gold Sapphire & Gold Ruby Ring values now display correctly.
- Gold Diamond Ring now correctly flees at 10% HP, instead of 1%.
- You can now view item stats for wands.
- Collapsible menu for skill now correctly displays skill levels and information.
- Kills should now successfully track for all enemies.
- Fixed an issue with Chicken Dungeon providing +NaN Egg Chests as a reward, causing it to break your bank upon load.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.2)
||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6
||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2
||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1