Alpha v0.09 (11th November 2019)
Welcome to the next Major Update for Melvor Idle!
This update focuses on content for Combat with the inclusion of Dungeons, as well as many new items to acquire. Some minor changes to other skills have also been introduced.
For those of you who are wanting more Skilling content/changes, it will be saved for v0.10.
Let's have a look at what has been introduced this update.
Dungeons are basically another term to describe Bosses. Your goal is the slay all prior monsters within the dungeon to then face the beast that protects the area.
Each dungeon provides a unique chest as a reward. Inside this chest are many valuable items for you to obtain.
Note: You are not able to change your equipment or food choice during the dungeons. Choose your options wisely before you start!
Let's see who can beat them all!
This update also brings updated functionality to the Melvor Cloud.
Upon logging in to the Melvor Cloud, it will now attempt to automatically load your save. If the save stored in the Cloud is different to the one you already have loaded, it will prompt you with a few options to ensure we don't step on your toes.
If you are logged into the Cloud, your save will automatically upload to the cloud every 5 minutes. You can force a synchronize by visiting the dropdown menu under your username.
As always, please backup your save before performing any actions as a safeguard.
- Dungeons have been added to the game! There are currently six high-rewarding combat dungeons to tackle.
- Ancient Armour and the Ancient Sword has been added to the game. Ancient Armour and Weapons have better stats than Dragon. Ancient Armour can also be trimmed. Ancient Gear can only be obtained by the best of the best.
- Fire Cape has been added to the game as a guaranteed award for beating the best dungeon in the game.
- Amulet of Looting has been added to the game as a Dungeon reward from the Spider Chest.
- Ice Armour and Weapons (Including Bows and Arrows) have been added to the game. This is the first 'Hybrid' armour introduced into the game that provides both Melee and Ranged attack and defence bonuses. Obtained by completing the Frozen Cove dungeon only.
- Amulet of Fury, Amulet of Torture, and the Amulet of Ranged has been added to the game. Obtained via specific dungeons only.
- Extra Melvor Cloud functionality has been added to the game. Including auto-save and auto-load.
- A small coloured Cloud Status symbol has been added to your username. Green 'C' means connected, red 'C' means not connected.
- Redwood Shortbows and Longbows have been added to the game. These can be Fletched, and are currently the highest tier Fletchable bows in the game.
- Dragon's Den has been added to the Combat Areas. This area contains Green, Blue, Red and Black Dragons that only drop the respective coloured dragonhide.
- Farming areas now display 'Ready to harvest' when a crop inside has grown
- Cook x50 has been added for acquiring Level 20 Mastery for the respective fish.
- You can now see the Mastery level for your seed in the seed selection screen
- Add x5 Compost is now an option in Farming
- Viewing item stats for Weapons and Armour will now display what skill levels are required to equip.
- You can now view the possible items you can get from a Chest/ Bird Nest by clicking 'View Contents' from its respective bank menu. The items are listed in order of most common to most rare.
- You can now see your total bank value in the Bank.
- The game will now check if you are not running the HTTPS version. If you are not, you will be prompted to export your save and move to the HTTPS version. You cannot dismiss this notification.
- The formula for bank slot cost has been completely redone (Thanks to Prat for the formula). This makes bank slots later on cost much less than they used to. If you are entitled to a refund, you will receive one upon load.
- Bank slot prices are now capped at 4,000,000 (when it reaches that number).
- Updated the design of Woodcutting Axes (special thanks to Script for providing the graphics)
- Shortbows base Attack speed is now 2.6s (down from 3s)
- Longbows now have increased Ranged attack bonus, compared to their counterpart.
- Crafting and Fletching intervals increased to 3s, up from 2s.
- Mining pickaxe no longer applies bonus to gems mined with Gem Gloves
- Slightly increased the prices of all gems.
- If you hit an enemy for an amount larger than its remaining life, it will now be corrected to equal the remaining amount of HP. This means you will no longer receive extra XP if your hit was larger than the remaining life. (Sorry)
- Reduced the sale price of Leather to 50, down from 75.
- You will now only be able to see the seeds you can actually plant in the Farming seed selector screen.
- Updated the look of the Item Opening notifications to look much nicer.
- Viewing item stats from the bank now has its own option, for clarity.
- Switched the positions of the Mastery and Milestones tab around.
- Potentially fixed the issue that caused Bank quantities to adjust unpredictably during crafting-related skills.
- Fixed an issue where Combat would stop due to an invalid item ID that was chosen to drop.
- Fixed an issue where Gloves did not update properly, causing the shop to stop providing the physical gloves if you has lost them.
- An issue where upgrading armour did not work if your bars were in the first slot of your bank
- Upgrade Item window now shows attack bonuses.
- Gold Trimmed Mithril Gear now has the correct Melee Strength Bonus Stats
- Success rate for Thieving correctly updates when the Thieving Gloves deplete.
- Changing tabs when inside of a Farming area now leaves that respective Farming area.
- Fixed major, gamebreaking spelling mistake in the Farming milestones tab.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.1)
||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6
||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2
||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1