Alpha v0.01 - (23rd November 2018)
Welcome the the initial release of Melvor Idle. This is an ever-expanding "idle" game, based on the popular MMORPG "Runescape", where the aim is to level up your skills and reach skill mastery along the way.
FIRST SKILL RELEASE: WOODCUTTING
- Explore the vast landscape, where you will discover 9 different species of trees awaiting the fury of your axe. Cut down trees with a selection of 9 powerful axes, and earn GP to master the skill of Woodcutting.
- Tired of clicking? Lazy? Just let the game do it for you. However, you need to earn that ability via Milestones.
- There is a 1 in 100 chance of a random event taking place when a tree is cut. These random events last for 20 seconds, and provide various benefits if you chose to participate.
These benefits include:
- Double XP
- Double Logs acquired from a fallen tree
- Faster Cutting
- Random events are optional, however some actions are disabled during the duration of the event. It's up to you to decide what to do.
- This game includes an autosave feature, so you don't have to worry about losing your progress! After every action, your progress will save. You may disabled the autosave feature if you wish.
- This game will be updated on a consistent basis, with new features added with every new version. The vision for this game is quite large in scale, hoping to provide the player with a sense of reward for leveling up skills. Alpha v0.02 is already almost complete in terms of features. Check back next week to see what has been added/changed!
Alpha v0.01.1 - (23rd November 2018)
These changes come from my recent Reddit post in /r/incremental_games Feedback Friday 2018-11-23.
- Updated bank capacity upgrade values to promote more "Idle" gameplay. New values, in order of upgrade, are 200, 400, 600, 1000, 1500, 2250, 3000, 4000, 5000.
- Axe upgrades are now more clear as to what bonuses they provide.
- Updated 3rd Age Axe price and Magic Ability in preparation for Alpha v0.02.
- Updated changelog link to directly show .txt document. Saves me from editing multiple documents.
Alpha v0.01.2 - (24th November 2018)
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.2)
||v0.01 v0.01.1, v0.01.2 | v0.02 | v0.03 v0.03.1, v0.03.2, v0.03.3, v0.03.4, v0.03.5, v0.03.6
||v0.04 v0.04.2, v0.04.3 | v0.05 v0.05.1 | v0.06 | v0.07 v0.07.1 | v0.08 v0.08.1, v0.08.2 | v0.09 v0.09.1, v0.09.2 | v0.10 v0.10.1, v0.10.2
||v0.11 v0.11.1, v0.11.2 | v0.12 v0.12.1, v0.12.2 | v0.13 | v0.14 v0.14.1, v0.14.2 | v0.15 v0.15.1, v0.15.2, v0.15.3, v0.15.4 | v0.16 v0.16.1, v0.16.2, v0.16.3 | v0.17 | v0.18 v0.18.1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 v0.19.1, v0.19.2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 v0.22.1 | v1.0 v1.0.1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 v1.1.1
||v1.1.2 | v1.2