The Herald Phase 2

From Melvor Idle
This page is up to date (v1.1.1).
Throne of the Herald Expansion The Herald Phase 2
The Herald Phase 2
Monster ID: melvorTotH:TheHeraldPhase2
Zones:

Throne of the Herald

Monster Types: Boss, Dungeon
Slayer Tier: N/A

Combat

Combat Stats
Combat Level: 3,940
Hitpoints: 100,000
Attack Speed: 2.8 s
Max Hit: Ranged 1,500
Accuracy Rating: 175,817
Damage Reduction: 95%
Evasion Ratings: Defence (skill).svg Ranged (skill).svg Magic (skill).svg
86,886 159,291 175,381
Skill Levels: Attack (skill).svg Strength (skill).svg Defence (skill).svg Ranged (skill).svg Magic (skill).svg
1600 1600 1600 1604 1600

Attacks

  • Ranged 1 - 1246 Ranged Damage (Instead of repeating Chrono Curse or Deja-Vu while the effect is already active)
  • 20% Ranged Chrono Curse
    • On use, gives you +30% Attack Interval for 3 of your turns. Deals no damage. Unavoidable. If you are already Slowed, the Herald performs a Normal Attack instead.
  • 25% Ranged Shards of Millennia
    • The Herald rips a chunk of stone from the tower and thrusts it towards you, dealing 1250 damage 4 times over 0.6s. On a hit, inflicts Bleed that deals 200% of the damage dealt as damage over 10s. Avoidable.
  • 25% Ranged Power of the Mist
    • The Herald conjures a shroud of mist and pushes it towards you, dealing damage equal to 20% of the enemy's max hit 8 times over 2.8s. This attack has +30% chance to apply affliction. On a hit, applies sleep for 2 turns if your hitpoints are below 50%. Avoidable.
  • 30% Ranged Deja-Vu
    • On use, gives the Herald Immunity to all attack types other than their own for 4 of their turns. Deals no damage. If the buff is already active, the Herald performs a Normal Attack instead.

Passives

  • Intimidation
    • Reduce Player damage reduction by 44%
  • Afflicted Resilience
    • Immune to Stun and Freeze. +50% chance to avoid Burns, Bleeds, Slows and Frostburn.
  • Moment in Time
    • For every Enemy Attack Turn, the Enemy gains -2% Attack Interval, +2% Maximum Hit, +2% Global Accuracy (Stacks 25 times)
  • Heal
    • Heal 4% of max hitpoints every 2 turns

Drops

None