From Melvor Idle
|This page is up to date (v1.0.1).|
The Herblore Potion is a potion that can be made with Herblore. While active, a charge will be consumed for each potion creation action, providing a chance to create an additional potion of a random tier.
- One charge is used for each potion creation action whether or not an extra potion is created.
- If the number of potions created is increased (For example by the Herblore Skillcape's effect), the number of extra potions created will also be increased.
- There is an equal chance that the potion will be from any of the four tiers.
- As the extra potion can be of any tier, this potion can be used to acquire tier IV potions before the player would normally be able to craft them.
- If the player skips a potion tier by spending Mastery pool XP without first crafting any potions of that tier, the Herblore Potion is the only way to get those lower tier potions to fill in the Completion Log.
|Materials||3 Pigtayle Herb|
|Base Experience||99 XP|
|Base Creation Time||2s|
|I||20||+1% Chance to receive a Random Tier of the same Potion in Herblore|
|II||30||+2% Chance to receive a Random Tier of the same Potion in Herblore|
|III||40||+3% Chance to receive a Random Tier of the same Potion in Herblore|
|IV||60||+6% Chance to receive a Random Tier of the same Potion in Herblore|
|Combat Potions||Melee Accuracy • Melee Evasion • Ranged Assistance • Hinder • Magic Assistance • Regeneration • Famished • Ranged Strength • Lucky Herb • Divine • Melee Strength • Magic Damage • Lethal Toxins • Diamond Luck • Damage Reduction|
|Skill Potions||Bird Nest • Controlled Heat • Generous Cook • Seeing Gold • Fishermans • Skilled Fletching • Gentle Hands • Secret Stardust • Crafting • Perfect Swing • Necromancer • Performance Enhancing • Elemental • Herblore • Generous Harvest|
|Melvor Idle version v1.0.1 (Released: 23rd December 2021)|
|Other: Beginners Guide Guides Bank Combat Mastery Money Making Shop Easter Eggs Pets Golbin Raid|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|