Guardian of the Herald
From Melvor Idle
|This page is up to date (v1.1.1).|
|Guardian of the Herald|
|Monster ID: melvorTotH:GuardianoftheHerald|
|Monster Types: Slayer Area|
|Slayer Tier: Mythical|
- 1 - 1,340 Melee Damage (Instead of repeating Battlecry while the effect is already active)
- 25% Aggressive Onslaught
- The enemy rages and wildly swings at you dealing 100% of the enemy's normal damage 4 times over 0.9s. Avoidable.
- 25% Battlecry
- On use, gives the enemy +15% Damage Reduction and -30% Attack Interval for 2 of the enemy's turns. Deals no damage. If the buff is already active, the enemy performs a Normal Attack instead.
- 25% Sunder
- The enemy strikes the ground with such tremendous force that it tears it asunder. Deals 1250 damage 3 times over 0.6s. On a hit, applies stun for 3 turns. Avoidable.
- 25% Unstoppable Force
- The enemy charges towards you at full speed dealing 1000 damage. On a hit, applies stun for 1 turn. Avoidable.
- Reduce Player damage reduction by 40%
- Stun Immunity
- +100% chance to ignore Stuns and Freezes
- Afflicted Vitality
- +10% Hitpoint Regeneration
In addition to loot, the monster will also drop 1 - 7,400.
|Big Bones||1 - 4||13 - 52||1/5||20.00%|
|Bones||1 - 4||5 - 20||1/5||20.00%|
|Dragon Bones||1 - 4||200 - 800||1/5||20.00%|
|Magic Bones||1 - 4||300 - 1,200||1/5||20.00%|
The loot dropped by the average kill is worth 359 if sold.
Including GP and bones, the average kill is worth 4,359.5.
|Melvor Idle version v1.1.1 (Released: 18th October 2022)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|