Chapeau Noir

From Melvor Idle
This page is up to date (v0.21).
Chapeau Noir
Chapeau Noir (item).svg
Created by Patreon (ChapeauNoir)
Passive: +10% chance to receive double loot from slain monsters or Thieving.
Item ID: 630
Category: Combat
Type: Patreon
Sells For: Coins.svg 32,000
Equipment Slot: Helmet, Passive
Modifiers:

+10% Chance to Double Items in Thieving
+10% Chance To Double Loot in Combat

Item Sources:
  • Thieving (skill).svg Level 1
Item Uses:
Part of 100% Completion: Yes

The Chapeau Noir is a piece of equipment that has a 1 in 10000 chance to drop on a successful pickpocket while Thieving. It provides +10% to the chance to receive double loot from both thieving and combat.

Mechanics

- Main article: Double Loot

By default, the player has a 0% chance to receive double loot. All equipped items and other effects that increase the double loot chance are added together to get the player's total chance to receive double loot.

For example, if the player has one item equipped that gives a +10% chance to receive double loot and another that gives a +5% chance to receive double loot, their total chance to receive double loot is 15%.

Any item received as loot from combat has a chance of being doubled, including bones and chests from completing Dungeons. The roll is made once per drop - Bone drops can be doubled without the item drop being doubled, and the opposite is also true. If the drop would consist of a stack of multiple items, one roll will be made to determine whether or not the entire stack is doubled.

Stats

Armour Stats
Offensive Stats Defensive Stats
Strength (skill).svg Strength Bonus 0 Defence (skill).svg Defence Bonus 0
Combat.svg Stab Bonus 0 Defence (skill).svg Damage Reduction 0%
Combat.svg Slash Bonus 0 Ranged (skill).svg Defence Bonus 9
Combat.svg Block Bonus 0 Magic (skill).svg Defence Bonus -1
Ranged (skill).svg Attack Bonus -2 Other
Ranged (skill).svg Strength Bonus 0 Slayer (skill).svg Bonus Slayer XP 0%
Magic (skill).svg Attack Bonus -6 Defence (skill).svg Level Required 0
Magic (skill).svg % Damage Bonus 0% Ranged (skill).svg Level Required 0
Magic (skill).svg Level Required 0

Item Sources

Melvor Idle version v0.21 (Released: 13th August 2021)
Combat.svgCombat:
Attack (skill).svg Attack
Strength (skill).svg Strength
Defence (skill).svg Defence
Hitpoints (skill).svg Hitpoints
Ranged (skill).svg Ranged
Magic (skill).svg Magic
Prayer (skill).svg Prayer
Slayer (skill).svg Slayer
Skills:
Woodcutting (skill).svg Woodcutting
Fishing (skill).svg Fishing
Firemaking (skill).svg Firemaking
Cooking (skill).svg Cooking
Mining (skill).svg Mining
Smithing (skill).svg Smithing
Thieving (skill).svg Thieving
Farming (skill).svg Farming
Fletching (skill).svg Fletching
Crafting (skill).svg Crafting
Runecrafting (skill).svg Runecrafting
Herblore (skill).svg Herblore
Agility (skill).svg Agility
Summoning (skill).svg Summoning
Alternative Magic (skill).svg Alternative Magic
Other:Man (thieving).svg Beginners Guide Guides.svg Guides Bank Slot (upgrade).svg Bank Combat.svg Combat Mastery.svg Mastery Coins.svg Money Making Shop.svg Shop Easter.svg Easter Eggs Finn, the Cat (pet).png Pets Golden Golbin (pet).svg Golbin Raid
Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables