|This page is out of date (v1.0.1).
This page presents one of the ways to start your Melvor journey.
Please note that the instructions below are for the Standard and Hardcore Game Modes.
For Adventure, please refer to Adventure/Guide.
The goal of the provided steps is to make your overall progress to 100% completion as fast as possible. However, it is unknown whether this approach is the fastest one, so feel free to diverge from it if you want to.
This page is a wiki version of the following reddit post.
- Level Astrology up to Ameria and get Ameria to 80 mastery.
That will give you access to 3 basic astrology slots and 2 unique slots. Use the dust you got from leveling Astrology to roll some Fishing bonuses with the Roll All option in Ameria.
In Standard Modifiers, aim for at least 5% Fishing XP overall bonus. In Unique Modifiers, aim for at least 5% Special Chance increase or 3% Interval Reduction otherwise.
Please note that it's an overall bonus of all Standard or Unique modifiers that you unlocked, not just a mod in a single slot. The probability of 5% in a single slot is 1 in 100, so don't hope for that, count the sum.
- Level Fishing. Do it until you get both the skill and mastery rings. You will probably hit Level 99 by the time it happens. Keep Diamonds. Sell anything else. Now it shouldn't be an issue to spend money on any of the Fishing Rods, Multi-Tree upgrade, and so on.
- Level Astrology further. Equip the mastery ring and level Deedree to 80 or 99 mastery. In Ameria, roll for some Firemaking bonuses.
- Level Woodcutting and Firemaking. Our goal is Level 99 for the Skillcape. As soon as you get Redwood Logs, save all of them. Only burn Yew Logs to get Firemaking to 99. Skip Magic Logs. This means double axe-ing Redwood and Yew.
- Level Summoning. Make a bunch of Ents for your woodcutting. Try to always have Ents going. You will get more wood and, more importantly, level summoning.
- Level Farming. Open your birds nests. Start farming. Keep Strawberry Seeds for thieving potions. Keep Watermelons for Agility.
- Level Agility. Second obstacle has a Firemaking bonus, and a third one has a wood/fire bonus. Definitely get these as you get to Level 30 and Level 30 for the requirements.
- Back to Astrology. Level it to Level 99.
At this point, you have an 8% skill ring, a 5% skill cape, and a bunch of other bonuses. Jump back to Astrology to roll on bonuses with what you're working on.
Mining, Smithing, and Fletching would probably be next for the Dragon Javelin money-making method, which is one of the best in the game. That's where you will use your saved Redwood Logs.