From Melvor Idle
Alpha v0.18.2 - (6th January 2021)
- The Welcome Screen has had a slight update. Character slots will now display what you were training offline, and also tell you which save is the most recent (if logged into the Cloud).
- Selecting a Local Save while connected to the Cloud will now prompt you to confirm, due to the nature of it overwriting your Cloud Save once you load the game.
- Removed the Damage Reduction from the Friendship Bracelet. I hope you enjoyed using it while it lasted. Just remember Event Items this OP won't always last forever.
- The Candy Cane now has a much, much higher chance to kill you instead of the enemy. I don't recommend using it.
- Fixed issue that caused Woodcutting Mastery to not apply correctly to the 2nd tree you were cutting.
- Fixed issue that caused item quantities to go negative within your bank.
- Fixed issue where Area Effect was not applying at all for Dark Waters Slayer Area.
- Clicking the Melvor Logo in the sidebar will no longer refresh the page.
- Fixed spelling error for Otto Pet location in Pet Log.
- Fixed Fishing Mastery providing incorrect chance to double fish.
- Hardcore Characters now correctly delete when dying to Thieving while logged into the Cloud.
- Fixed issue that caused Pets to be rarer than usual while training offline (lol sorry about this one).
- Fixed issue that caused the Christmas Pet to count towards Completion.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.2.2)|
|2018||v0.01 v0.01.1, v0.01.2 | v0.02 | v0.03 v0.03.1, v0.03.2, v0.03.3, v0.03.4, v0.03.5, v0.03.6|
|2019||v0.04 v0.04.2, v0.04.3 | v0.05 v0.05.1 | v0.06 | v0.07 v0.07.1 | v0.08 v0.08.1, v0.08.2 | v0.09 v0.09.1, v0.09.2 | v0.10 v0.10.1, v0.10.2|
|2020||v0.11 v0.11.1, v0.11.2 | v0.12 v0.12.1, v0.12.2 | v0.13 | v0.14 v0.14.1, v0.14.2 | v0.15 v0.15.1, v0.15.2, v0.15.3, v0.15.4 | v0.16 v0.16.1, v0.16.2, v0.16.3 | v0.17 | v0.18 v0.18.1|
|2021||v0.18.2 | v0.19 v0.19.1, v0.19.2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 v0.22.1 | v1.0 v1.0.1|
|2022||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 v1.1.1|
|2023||v1.1.2 | v1.2 v1.2.1 v1.2.2|
|Melvor Idle version v1.2.2 (Released: 15th November 2023)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|