From Melvor Idle
Alpha v0.10.2 (12th December 2019)
- Three new combat areas have been added - Sandy Shores, Giant Dungeon & Icy Hills.
- Each new combat area contains some new monsters to fight.
- Melee combat gloves have been added to the game for Bronze to Dragon (Except Black). These gloves provide Attack benefits as well as Defence benefits. These can be smithed.
- A setting to hide GP notifications has been added.
- The game now checks for an update every minute. If an update is detected, a large ugly looking notification is displayed that cannot be removed until you refresh.
- Frozen Cove dungeon chest can now drop an Ice Shield.
- The Import Save function will now automatically reload the page after two seconds.
- Smithing Items are now displayed in the correct order in the Smithing Skill screen.
- Smithing Items are now displayed neatly in the Mastery screen.
- The HTTPS check has been rectified and reinstated.
- Fletching XP is now displayed in the correct spot.
- Dark Mode background has been reinstated.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.2)|
|2018||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6|
|2019||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2|
|2020||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1|
|2021||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1|
|2022||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1 .2|
|Melvor Idle version v1.1.2 (Released: 12th April 2023)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|