Alpha v0.05.1 (23rd September 2019)
This update introduces a few nifty additions to assist in combat, as well as some fixes and back-end updates.
- You can now view Weapon & Armour statistics which includes a comparison to what you already have equipped. This can be viewed by clicking the item name in the bank
- Monsters now drop items!
- Black Armour & Weapons have been introduced into the game. The only way to obtain this is by collecting them as a drop from a monster. Black Weapons & Armour are stronger than Steel, but weaker than Mithril. Level 10 or Level 10 is required to equip.
- Silver bars can now be created in the Furnace at Level 30 Smithing (In preparation for Update Alpha v0.06).
- GP is now auto collected when monsters are killed.
- Attack speed for daggers reduced to 2s, down from 2.4s.
- Smithing level required to smelt Mithril bars has been reduced to Level 50, down from Level 60.
- The "Find Enemy" button is now more noticeable.
- Renamed Attack Power and Defence Power to Accuracy Rating and Evasion Rating for clarity.
- Updated the look of Steel Bar slightly to be more dark.
- Recommended Combat Levels for each area are now colour coded based on your current levels.
- Skill levels should now level up when exact XP required is reached.
- Combat skills are now highlighted green when training them.
- Backend fixes and updates.
- Minor visual changes.
|Melvor Idle Version History (Current: v1.1.1)
||v0.01 .1, .2 | v0.02 | v0.03 .1, .2, .3, .4, .5, .6
||v0.04 .2, .3 | v0.05 .1 | v0.06 | v0.07 .1 | v0.08 .1, .2 | v0.09 .1, .2 | v0.10 .1, .2
||v0.11 .1, .2 | v0.12 .1, .2 | v0.13 | v0.14 .1, .2 | v0.15 .1, .2, .3, .4 | v0.16 .1, .2, .3 | v0.17 | v0.18 .1
||v0.18.2 | v0.19 .1, .2 | v0.20 | v0.21 | v0.22 .1 | v1.0 .1
||v1.0.2 v1.0.3 v1.0.4 v1.0.5 | v1.1 .1