Chunked Gamemode is an esoteric challenge gamemode created by the community, inspired by the various forms of Chunkman in the RuneScape community.
The limitations of the game mode has mainly three rules.
- You may only kill a new monster once you have completed the whole loot table of the previous monster.
- The monster you've chosen needs to be in the same area as the previous monster, until you've completed the whole area.
- If you have unlocked any item, you're allowed to farm this item through non-combat skills after completing the monster in which you got it.
Aditionally, some of the thieving zones are linked with the in-combat zones.
|Combat Area||Thieving Area|
|Sandy Shores||Port of Lemvor|
|Giant Dungeon||Cave of Giants|
|Castle of Kings||Fort|
|Castle of Kings||Royal Castle|
Thieving targets are counted as additional monsters in the areas they correspond to in traditional combat.
The Fort and the Royal Castle are self-restricted: while both are required to complete the Castle of Kings, one must be entirely completed before the other is started.
The Low Town and the Banquet are always available.
- This means you can target these zones whenever you want, even when doing normal combat.
- If you start either one or the other, you have to complete all the thieving targets before moving on to targets in other thieving zones.
Farming actions are locked behind having both the seed and the yield.
Astrology is locked.
The Shop is available for all purchases.
Up for a challenge?
Chunked+ is a stricter sub-gamemode:
- To complete a Thieving target, you must get 100% mastery on the target.
- Only 12 bank slots