Revision as of 17:16, 21 December 2020
Offline Progression - Welcome Back
Offline progression allows the game to progress while closed. If the game is closed while performing an action eg. mining Copper Ore, upon returning the game will calculate how long the player was gone for and provide them with the XP, Items, Mastery XP, and other various things that would have received if the game was left running. When the player opens the game again a popup menu will provide a summary of what was earned while away. The skill that was being used will then continue progressing as normal.
- Offline Progression time is currently capped at 12 hours.
- All combat skills do not work offline. These are currently online only skills. Alternative Magic does not count as a combat skill.
- For Thieving to work Offline, the NPC Thieving target requires a minimum 90% success rate. Thieving Gloves count towards the 90%, however if they run out and the percent drops below 90, Thieving will stop.
- All gloves & skillcapes work Offline if they have been equipped in the active equipment slot.
- Most Herblore potions work offline if Auto Re-use Potion is active. The potions that do not work will say so in their description. Currently, the potions that do not work are all Combat Potions, Controlled Heat Potion, and Perfect Swing Potion.
- Mastery Experience will be credited when the game is re-opened. Mastery levels will still increase, however the player won't receive the benefits of the new levels until after the game is reopened and the new levels are applied. Whatever action performed during the offline progression will not have any new Mastery Bonuses applied to them.
- Mastery Tokens can be earned offline.
- Offline progression may also trigger if the the game is left open in a separate tab and it becomes slowed by browser throttling (See Settings).
- Farming has no auto-replant feature and will not have seeds replanted while offline.
- Crown of Rhaelyx can save materials while offline. If Charge Stones are owned, they can be consumed.