Welcome to the Melvor Idle Wiki!
This is a wiki with information regarding the idle game Melvor Idle created by Malcs (aka MrFrux) and Prat. Part of the community also participates in improving and filling the wiki, even though a major part of the wiki is generated from the source code.
The game is currently in ALPHA which means there will be bugs, large content changes, and balancing changes to come. For a plan of things to come, check out the Official Melvor Idle Roadmap. There is no date for any of the updates, but they come regularly.
As noted on Steam: "Melvor Idle is a feature-rich, idle / incremental game with a familiar feel. With over 20+ unique skills to tackle, you will always have something new to discover."
As it stands today, the game consists of leveling different skills up to their max levels, acquire different loot, and beating the end-game bosses. Read the Beginner's guide to learn more if you're new to the game.
Other Important Articles
- Main article: Contributing
If you want to help with the wiki, join our Discord and direct message Malcs (aka MrFrux)#6454 or Falterfire#7778 for an account.
The wiki has a bot which will fill out the wiki automatically from the game's code after each new patch. Please wait for the bot to add information before adding manually.
What To Do
- Main article: Contributing/To-Do List
If you want to help but don't know what you can do, here are a couple of things you can do:
- Check Category:Out of Date pages, update them if necessary, and then update the template call on the page to the newest version.
- Check Category:Pages with broken file links and fix missing images if needed.
- Update pages such as the Money Making Guide or the FAQ to weed out answers that are obsolete and update ones that are out of date.
- Look through existing Guides and refine the formatting or add additional information.