From Melvor Idle
|This page is up to date (v1.2).|
The Herblore Potion is a potion that can be made with Herblore. While active, a charge will be consumed for each potion creation action, providing a chance to create an additional potion of a random tier.
- One charge is used for each potion creation action whether or not an extra potion is created.
- If the number of potions created is increased (For example by the Herblore Skillcape's effect), the number of extra potions created will also be increased.
- There is an equal chance that the potion will be from any of the four tiers.
- As the extra potion can be of any tier, this potion can be used to acquire tier IV potions before the player would normally be able to craft them.
- If the player skips a potion tier by spending Mastery pool XP without first crafting any potions of that tier, the Herblore Potion is the only way to get those lower tier potions to fill in the Completion Log.
|Requirements|| Level 71|
|Materials||3 Pigtayle Herb|
|Base Experience||99 XP|
|Base Creation Time||2s|
|I||20||+1% chance to gain a second potion of a random tier|
|II||30||+2% chance to gain a second potion of a random tier|
|III||40||+3% chance to gain a second potion of a random tier|
|IV||60||+6% chance to gain a second potion of a random tier|
|Combat Potions||Melee Accuracy • Melee Evasion • Barrier Touch • Ranged Assistance • Hinder • Magic Assistance • Regeneration • Crystallization • Famished • Unholy • Ranged Strength • Lucky Herb • Divine • Melee Strength • Magic Damage • Lethal Toxins • Cursed • Barrier Igniter • Crystal Sanction • Diamond Luck • Damage Reduction • Area Control • Adaptive Defence • Slayer Bounty • Holy Bulwark • Adaptive Accuracy • Reaper • Penetration • Critical Strike|
|Skill Potions||Bird Nest • Controlled Heat • Generous Cook • Seeing Gold • Fishermans • Skilled Fletching • Gentle Hands • Secret Stardust • Crafting • Perfect Swing • Necromancer • Performance Enhancing • Elemental • Herblore • Generous Harvest • Alchemic Practice • Gem Detector • Multicooker • Star Seeker • Traps • Blacksmith • Enkindled Yields • Alt Magic|
|Melvor Idle version v1.2 (Released: 3rd September 2023)|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Dungeons, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|