From Melvor Idle
Similar to most games, the Melvor Idle community uses a number of abbreviations and shorthand names. This page contains a list of several terms you may see mentioned along with a brief definition for each:
- 12B - A self-enforced challenge mode where the player sticks with the initial 12 bank spaces and never purchases more.
- AGD - Air God Dungeon
- ARoM - Ancient Ring of Mastery
- ARoS - Ancient Ring of Skills
- Crown - Crown of Rhaelyx
- DR - Damage Reduction
- EGD - Earth God Dungeon
- FEZ - Fury of the Elemental Zodiacs
- FGD - Fire God Dungeon
- HCCO - A self-enforced challenge mode called Hardcore Combat Only, where the player attempts to progress as far as possible in Hardcore Mode while not using any non-combat skills.
- ITM - Into the Mist
- RGS - Ragnar Godsword
- Signet or Signet Ring - Aorpheat's Signet Ring
- WGD - Water God Dungeon