Clue Chasers Insignia
|This page is up to date (v0.16.1).|
|Clue Chasers Insignia|
|Created by Patreon (Clue Scrolls)|
+5% chance to receive an off-item (An item from a skill that is not the main resource you are gathering)
|Item ID: 680|
|Sells For: 0|
|Equipment Slot: Amulet|
Clue Chasers Insignia gives +5% chance to receive an off-item (An item from a skill that is not the main resource you are gathering). For example, when Woodcutting, it gives an increase chance of Bird Nests and Woodcutting Mastery Tokens. It does not give you a non-Woodcutting item while Woodcutting.
The implementation in the code currently results in some unexpected behaviour. See the full list below:
- Mastery Tokens: Works properly, though it improves rates by slightly more than the 5% listed in the description, at 5.26% of the base rate.
- Signet Ring Half (a): Works properly, though also 5.26% of the base rate.
- Woodcutting: Works properly, increases the base rate of obtaining a Bird Nests by 5.26%.
- For No Potion/Tier 1/Tier 2/Tier 3/Tier 4, the droprates WITHOUT Insignia are 0.5%/5%/10%/15%/30%. The droprates WITH Insignia are 0.53%/5.26%/10.53%/15.79%/31.58%.
- Thieving: Chapeau Noir and Bobby’s Pocket chance are doubled while online, but are reduced to zero offline. No other drops (except Mastery Tokens) are affected.
- Mining: There is normally a 1% chance to obtain a gem on each Mining action. The Insignia increases the chance by 5.26% up to 1.0526%.
- Firemaking: The base chance of receiving Coal Ore when burning a log is 39%. The Insignia erroneously decreases this to 36%.
- Smithing/Runecrafting/Herblore/Fletching/Cooking/Fishing/Farming: No effect except for Mastery Token drop rate, as intended.
|Melvor Idle version v0.16.1 (Released: 27th July 2020)|
|Guides: Beginners Guide FAQ Bank Combat Mastery Money Making Shop Easter Eggs Pets|
|Reference Tables: Items, Equipment, Experience Table, Upgrading Items, Chest Loot Tables, Monsters, Monster Loot Tables|