|This page is up to date (v0.15.4).|
Coolrox95 is working on a bot for the wiki. The main purpose of the bot is to upload all the item and monster pages to the wiki, and maintain them as needed. The source code for the bot can be found here;
The goal of the wiki bot is to:
- Automatically fill out the wiki using the game's code and objects.
- Automatically update changed images.
- Make sure proper templates, categories and menus are added to each page.
- Add bones as a loot source to item source templates
- Add Mastery token sources to item source templates
- Fetch and parse each page to detect if proper categories, templates and menus are used.
- Automatically create disambiguation pages for bot generated pages with name conflicts
- Fill out the Item Template for all items.
- Fill out the Monster Template for all monsters.
- Currently some monsters are named the same while having a different ID. This has been resolved by adding combat level to the page names for monsters with duplicate names
- Create pages for each Combat Area and Dungeon
- Create pages for each Prayer
- Create pages for each Spell
- Create pages for some Shop Upgrades
- Create template pages for auto-generated tables.
- Creates Item source templates for each item.
- Uploads/Updates images for Dungeons, Combat Areas, Slayer Areas, Items, Monsters, Spells, Upgrades and Prayers.
- Updates bot generated pages without interfering with user added descriptions, and detects if the underlying data has changed.
- If the data has not changed or if the page does not contain any user made content, the game version of the page is automatically updated.
Feel free to add tasks or remarks to this page.